Embossed labels are an effective way to achieve a premium packaging look since they not only add visual interest, but a unique tactile quality. The… Read More »
Pet Product Labels and Pet Food Labels
Add Appeal to Product Packaging
An estimated 60 billion dollars will be spent on pet care and products each year. With increasing competition, you’ll need to pay special attention to your design, materials, packaging compatibility, and ingredients – just to name a few. With Consolidated Label, we make finding a labeling solution easier with our large selection of materials, cutting dies, and specialty products like multi-layer labels, shrink sleeves, holographic foil film, and more. Whatever shape, size or material you’re looking for, we’ve got lots of options for your pet product labels.
- Hundreds of materials & cutting dies in-stock.
- Customize your labels how you want.
- Digital & flexographic options to best fit your needs.
Customize Your Pet Product Labels
Having attractive labels is practically a requirement these days as consumers have more options to choose from, making it harder to stand out from the competition. One way you can draw attention to your product and make your brand more memorable is with quality, professional labels that complement your product’s packaging. At Consolidated Label, we offer:
- A multitude of label material types to best fit your packaging and brand’s message.
- 24/7 flexographic and digital label printing and specialty products like shrink sleeve labels (shown right).
- Quality controls from start to finish so your labels meet (or exceed!) your expectations.
Grocery stores are packed with packaged food products but despite their differences, they usually have one thing in common – a Nutrition Facts label. Getting… Read More »