Lip balm tubes present a unique labeling challenge due to their size and product contents, but there are steps you can take to ensure your… Read More »
Write For Us
Share your story or expertise
Thank you for your interest in writing for our blog! At Consolidated Label, we strive to be at the forefront of new ideas, emerging label solutions, and cutting-edge printing technology. We’re searching for savvy business owners and packaging professionals with a knack for writing and passion for sharing knowledge.
Topics we’re interested in:
- Label, packaging, and consumer trends
- Technological advancements in label converting, materials, and equipment
- Unique labeling challenges and solutions (i.e. case studies)
- Label and packaging design tips
Why write for us?
Becoming a guest blog contributor is a great way to expose your brand to more people and drive traffic to your own website. With thousands of website visitors, newsletter subscribers, and followers on social media, your guest blog post will reach a wide audience. Guest blogging can also help establish your brand as an authority in your industry.
Tips for submitting a guest post
- Submissions should range between 500 and 900 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1000 words.
- Guest posts must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Images are optional. If you include any images, they must be original or legally purchased.
- If you seek compensation, please indicate this clearly in your pitch. Any compensation must be agreed by the editor in advance.
- Include a two-sentence bio, a short paragraph writing sample, and a link to your website.
Please submit all guest posts and story pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once upon a time, people used to get in their cars and drive to stores to buy things…Okay, we still have stores but they’re not… Read More »