Collection of Bath & Beauty Labels
Consolidated Label has been printing bath and beauty labels for over 25 years, so our die collection is immense. What does this mean for you? Because we've printed so many bath and beauty product labels, we probably have a cutting tool in stock so there's no need to special order. This saves you both time and money!
Your custom bath and body label needs to be able to withstand one of a multitude of possible environments - e.g. purses, bathrooms, and showers. When you order from us you get a dedicated customer service representative who will be able to guide you through the choices to get you the best looking labels.
When ordering custom bath and beauty labels from consolidated label you get:
- Access to our immense die library. With 25 years of label manufacturing experience, we have created thousands of custom dies for every type of container, so we probably have what you need in stock.
- The best label materials. Bath and beauty labels need to be made of durable materials due to constant handling, and we use only the best. Your labels won't smudge, fade, or peel up.
- Beautiful graphics and text. Bath and beauty labels are a luxury item and you want them to look the part. The competition to get your product noticed is fierce, so we use the highest quality printing techniques and label materials.
Did you know?
You can create visual interest for your bath & beauty labels with texture and color. You can use clear label stock to give your product a "no-label look" which will let your bath & beauty product show through the label.
- Consider using clear label stock to allow your product to show through. This can also create an elegant image.
- Identify unique product benefits or specialty ingredients (like organic oils, etc.). Organic and natural ingredients are a major trend in cosmetics.
- Foil labels add elegance and an exclusive feel to cosmetic products.
- If you'd like to market your products in stores, you'll need a UPC. A UPC code can be obtained for a fee from the Uniform Product Code Council. When you've received your code, include it with your label order and we will generate the set of black bars.