Moisture Resistant Beverage Labels
From the shelf to the fridge, beverage labels often have to stand up to tough temperature and moisture challenges. Consolidated Label has been printing bottle labels for the beverage market for over 25 years. We always maintain a wide assortment of label materials in stock and ready to print—foils, holographic material, clear films, and more—so we can help you choose the materials, inks, and coatings to get the best label possible.
With beverage labels from Consolidated Label you get:
- Stand up to temperature extremes and liquids. Beverage labels are exposed to a wide range of temperatures and even moisture. Let our experience help you choose the right materials.
- Have crisp graphics and superior readability. We offer both digital and flexographic printing with up to 10-color capability to produce photographic quality images and crisp text.
- Resist fading, bleeding, and smudging. With quality as our focus, we manufacture labels that will look good for the life of your product.
Did you know?
- We recommend a UV or laminate on your beverage product labels. This protects the ink and label design from humidity and moisture.
- Shrink Labels have built-in protection for your label design because the design is printed on the inside of the sleeve.
- Select a strong adhesive. Consolidated Label has a great selection of adhesives, and our Customer Service team is happy to help you select the best adhesive for your beverage bottle application.
- A unique beverage label shape can add visual impact to your bottle. We carry over 2000 custom die shapes. For the latest trend in packaging, we've added Shrink Labeling capabilities to give your products form-fitted 360 degree graphics. Shrink Labeling is an excellent choice for beverage label applications.
- If your beverage product is a unique color, think about using clear label stock to let your product show through parts of your label design. Clear labels can also blend to the container, giving a "no label" look.
- Beverage label designs get a sensory boost with the right label material. Metallic finishes and textured papers add sparkle and a high-end feel. We maintain a huge variety of stocks in inventory, but if we don't have what you need, we will happily order it for you.