Shelf Appeal of Lotion Labels
Your lotion bottle labels convey the quality and benefits of using your brand, but they also need to look good on the shelf, and through handling. Lotion bottles are frequently squeezed and exposed to moisture. We've printed labels for lotion products for over 25 years and we can help you decide the best materials to use.
There are new FDA regulations regarding sunscreen labels. To learn more about these regulations and how it might impact you, click here
Ordering custom lotion labels from Consolidated Label gives you:
- The highest quality labels. We use the best label materials including inks and coatings to make sure your label always looks beautiful.
- Personalized attention. Your dedicated customer service representative is here to help you through every step of the label buying process.
- Fast and Flexible service. Need something special? Let us know! No order is too big or too small, and we can work with rush orders too.
Did you know?
High quality labels can really help to sell your lotion. We've listed a few tips and suggestions below, to help you get the best labels possible.
- For the best look, lotion labels need to be resistant to moisture and feature a strong adherence to curved and flexible surfaces which are common in the lotion market.
- You can make a great visual statement with the label material itself. Consolidated Label has a great inventory of label stocks from crystal clear for a no label look to cold stamp, which can give your label a metallic shine. Your Customer Service representative can help you choose the best label stock for your lotion.
- Your labels should speak to your target demographic through design elements like your imagery. Pay attention to color trends and update your labels accordingly.
- Digital label printing allows for amazing photographic quality images to really make a statement. Digital printing also allows for variable printing techniques which can make it easy to create product families with a similar look and feel.
- Consider using clear label stock to allow your product to show through. This can also create an elegant image.
- Identify unique product benefits or specialty ingredients (like organic oils, etc.). Organic and natural ingredients are a major trend in cosmetics.
- Make sure to include any applicable warnings and ingredients as well.
- Planning to market your lotion in stores? You may need a UPC code. A UPC code can be obtained for a fee from the Uniform Product Code Council. When you've received your code, include it with your label order and we will generate the set of black bars.