Great Labels Start with Great Art
With an average of 15 years’ experience and the latest design tools, each member of our staff is a custom label expert. While you may have had your product label professionally designed, our team can work with you to help you get the labels you’ve envisioned. When you send in your artwork, our Pre-Press Artist will review your file to make sure its ready for press. Don’t worry – if our artists find any issues, they will work with you to resolve them before printing.
NOTE: We do not design artwork for your labels. Should you need assistance with design and artwork, we can refer you to our recommended designers.
I have my artwork, now what?
Below is a summary of our artwork review and ordering process so you can get a better idea of what happens when you’re ready to submit artwork.
- The easiest way to submit your artwork to us is through the Art Upload Tool. Once we receive your artwork, our Pre-Press Artist will review it and help resolve any issues.
- If issues are found with your artwork, your dedicated customer service rep will communicate to you what needs to be fixed or what our Pre-Press Artist has done to the artwork.
- After the artwork is reviewed and signed off by our Pre-Press Artist, you will be able to approve the artwork proof in your account.
- Your customer service rep will finalize your order into our system after you’ve approved the artwork and and we receive your billing/shipping information.
- Once your order and proof are good to go, the Art Department finalizes the design to have printing plates created (if flexographic) and your order is placed on our printing schedule.
- Your order then goes to print and gets inspected for quality. After the labels have been checked for quality by our Inspection team, your labels are boxed and prepared for delivery.
Do you offer design services?
We typically do not offer design services for labels. However, we are partners with a network of preferred designers that offer label design services. These designers are very skilled in label design and packaging artwork. They understand the requirements needed for print and will prepare your files in a format for us to accept.
The artists vary on design charges depending on the complexity and scope of your project. You and the designer will work together to come up with an agreed rate. Payments will be made directly to the designer and any arrangement of services will be handled by you and the designer.
Click to view our Designer Referral List