Product Security With Tamper-Evident Shrink Bands Gives customers (and yourself) a peace of mind by using shrink bands on products to secure the contents from… Read More »
Write For Us
Share your story or expertise
Thank you for your interest in writing for our blog! At Consolidated Label, we strive to be at the forefront of new ideas, emerging label solutions, and cutting-edge printing technology. We’re searching for savvy business owners and packaging professionals with a knack for writing and passion for sharing knowledge.
Topics we’re interested in:
- Label, packaging, and consumer trends
- Technological advancements in label converting, materials, and equipment
- Unique labeling challenges and solutions (i.e. case studies)
- Label and packaging design tips
Why write for us?
Becoming a guest blog contributor is a great way to expose your brand to more people and drive traffic to your own website. With thousands of website visitors, newsletter subscribers, and followers on social media, your guest blog post will reach a wide audience. Guest blogging can also help establish your brand as an authority in your industry.
Tips for submitting a guest post
- Submissions should range between 500 and 900 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1000 words.
- Guest posts must be original and not published anywhere else.
- Images are optional. If you include any images, they must be original or legally purchased.
- If you seek compensation, please indicate this clearly in your pitch. Any compensation must be agreed by the editor in advance.
- Include a two-sentence bio, a short paragraph writing sample, and a link to your website.
Please submit all guest posts and story pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether for medicinal or recreational use, cannabis products are exploding onto the market creating a “green rush.” According to Arcview Market Research and its research… Read More »
More and more consumers are becoming interested in recycling but they’re not always sure if they can recycle a certain item or how to go… Read More »