Our Quality Guarantee
Quality isn’t just about great service and beautiful labels. We believe systems and processes are the key to producing the highest quality labels for all of our customers – no matter how big or small the business. Our custom built in-house systems track your order from beginning to end, delivering the information you need when you need it.
And to make sure you get your order as quickly as possible, we’re always reviewing and refining our manufacturing procedures to increase productivity while reducing errors.
We’re proud to be LIFE, ISO & GMI certified. Check out our certifications to learn more about our quality assurance!
ISO 9001:2015 Registered
We’ve been awarded the ISO 9001:2015 Registration for quality management systems. This indicates that we conform to a quality management system which can consistently provide a product or service that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
We completed the L.I.F.E certification over a two-day auditing process February 27, 2013 by examining our energy and waste processes. The audit was performed by NSF International, a qualified third party assessment company.
GMI Print Facility
In 2015, we qualified and received a certification from Graphic Measures International (GMI) for color matching accuracy on our flexographic and digital printing presses. The GMI certification helps product owners identify label and packaging printing companies that adhere to high standards for color reproduction.
Quality Assurance (QA) Checks
We understand how quality impacts your business, so we make it a part of everything we do. From artwork to printing, to customer service and shipping, our quality control processes are there each step of the way.
- Review Master Order specifications by customer service and quality control teams.
- Review customer artwork by Art Pre-flight team. Send proof for customer approval.
- Approved customer artwork review by QA specialist.
- Review of entire work order by QA team.
- Production audit of order for completeness and materials/tools/plates.
- First sample sign-off – QA team matches first printed sample with proof.
- Inspection of finished product by our QA team.
- Audit of shipment information.